The Warmilu InstaWarmer pack can be reset by microwave. The time for reset depends on the microwave’s wattage.
- Wipe InstaWarmer clean.
- Find and use a microwave-safe bowl made from stoneware, porcelain, glass, silicone, and microwave-safe plastic. DO NOT use a metal or paper bowl.
- Roll the pack into thirds and place into a microwavable bowl filled with the middle with water. Make sure the part of the pack with the disk is BELOW (UNDER) the water. ALWAYS reset the pack with the disk BELOW (UNDER) the waterline.
- Set the timer to the Phase I time below on HIGH power based on the wattage of your microwave. If you do not know what power setting you have on your microwave, try 7.5 minutes to start.
5. After Phase I in the microwave, carefully, take the hot pack out from the bowl. Shake the pack back and forth vigorously to mix solid chunks. Place the pack back into the bowl, with the disk under the water. Set time for the remaining Phase II. If the pack has not been successfully melted to a full liquid, keep microwaving for additional 1-minute increments until fully melted.
At this phase, everything in the pack will be liquid.
6. Let the pack sit on a table for 45 minutes or until it hits room temperature. The pack will have a gel-like interior with a jelly and clear liquid. Now, your pack is ready to activate!